What is Meme of the Day?
Meme of the Day will be the hub for meme NFTs where people may vote on their favorite meme NFTs for free and earn revenue when those NFTs are sold. Not only will NFT marketplaces and creators earn fees from sales, but everyday users earn as well. Users may also mint, buy, sell, comment, favorite, share, and discover meme NFTs according to their interests.
*Assumes 1%-25% of 1.75B meme market penetration and $6,874 NFT sales/wallet (2021 avg.)
- 3rd place in Fantom Foundation development competition
- Finalist in Gitcoin APOLLO Fellowship
- Admitted to Polygon Build-N-Earn program
- 89% of respondents like viewing memes
- 86% would participate at least once/week if they could earn money by voting on their favorite memes
Well-networked in the crypto space
- NFT communities, ex. Proof, 333 Club, Metakey, Ninjalerts, Azuki, WGMI, ZenAcademy, CyberKongz, Wanderers
- Ecosystem partners: Gitcoin, Moralis, Polygon
- Gaming communities, ex. Star Atlas, Mars4
"Highly recommend Matthew and the team, some highlights below:
- Founding team are highly motivated and experienced with their respective skill sets and Web3 technology.
- Project's approach stands out from its user engagement revenue-share model, plan to remove new user friction, and use of Polygon as a fast, scalable layer 2 blockchain solution.
- Timing and market potential are favorable due to the rise in NFT popularity.
- Meme of the Day is at an inflection point in which funding would give them the needed resources to launch their product and gain successful adoption."
New Design Preview
Meet the Team
Full stack developer, IT veteran, ecommerce development, large corporate systems, web3 blockchain apps, backend & smart contract development. Former founder and CEO of Nanorobotek window cleaning robots, which secured €1 million EUR contract and €150.000 EUR of grants. Won Fantom Foundation blockchain developer contest, finalist in Gitcoin Fellowship, and admitted to Polygon Build-N-Earn program.
Background in business operations, corporate finance, and crypto. Involved with crypto since 2017 doing business advisory, operations, investment management, data analysis, and technical writing. Won Fantom Foundation blockchain developer contest, finalist in Gitcoin Fellowship, and admitted to Polygon Build-N-Earn program. Saved company $250,000/year with new tax policy and $60,000 with custom marketing integration. Served 200,000 email viewers by developing ad copy and design.
Fronted engineer and smart contract developer. Lovely Systems frontend developer for CH Media news, radio and TV portals; manages over 20 media portals. Frontend and backend development for VRadio.at. Recent projects: WebGL and PAN LAB Vienna. Music teacher and yoga instructor.
We have relationships with development agencies that are excited to advance Meme of the Day's roadmap for public launch and beyond.